Magnificent 7 – Five Reporting (MSFT, GOOGL, META, AAPL and AMZN
Other stocks we look at: PFE, SBUX, AMD, MA, BA, MET, MRK, XOM and CVX
Even more coverage with viewer symbol requests
This is a big week for earnings so Carl and Erin break down the technicals on stocks preparing to report. Some are already poised for success, but others should be avoided. Don’t miss their views on the Magnificent 7 and many others that are reporting this week. Click HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
– Several major tech stocks like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Apple and Meta are reporting earnings this week, so the market will be watching those closely
– Energy stocks like ExxonMobil and Chevron look poised to do well given rising oil prices, but should still be watched closely around earnings dates
– AMD is vulnerable to a pullback given its parabolic rise, while stocks like MasterCard and Starbucks look risky going into earnings given bearish technicals
– The Uranium ETF URA has tripled in the last year and looks to have further upside potential based on the chart
– Boeing’s issues may still be weighing on the stock despite identifying the specific problem that caused crashes
Watch the latest episode of DecisionPoint on DP’s YouTube channel here!
Try us out for two weeks with a trial subscription!
Use coupon code: DPTRIAL2 at checkout!
(c) Copyright 2024 DecisionPoint.com
Disclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only and should not be construed as financial advice. The ideas and strategies should never be used without first assessing your own personal and financial situation, or without consulting a financial professional. Any opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author, and do not in any way represent the views or opinions of any other person or entity.
DecisionPoint is not a registered investment advisor. Investment and trading decisions are solely your responsibility. DecisionPoint newsletters, blogs or website materials should NOT be interpreted as a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any security or to take any specific action.
Helpful DecisionPoint Links:
About the author:
Erin Swenlin is a co-founder of the DecisionPoint.com website along with her father, Carl Swenlin. She launched the DecisionPoint daily blog in 2009 alongside Carl and now serves as a consulting technical analyst and blog contributor at StockCharts.com. Erin is an active Member of the CMT Association. She holds a Master’s degree in Information Resource Management from the Air Force Institute of Technology as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from the University of Southern California.